Monday, December 22, 2008

December 22, 2008



A Savior Is Born

"I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people. The Savior--yes, the Messiah, the Lord--has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David! And you will recognize him by this sign: You will find a baby wrapped snugly in strips of cloth, lying in a manger."

May you have time during this busy season, to stop and remember and reflect on the birth of our Savior, Jesus the Christ. May you experience God's extravagant love and share it with others--especially those who are less fortunate. And, may you experience God's amazing presence in your life everyday.

Father God, thank You for the gift of Your Son, Jesus. . .my Savior. Thank You for loving me so much that You sent Your one and only Son to pay the price for my sin. This year may my Christmas focus be on You and Your gift--Your amazing love--and may I share it with everyone You place in my path.


Merry Christmas!

No comments: