Thursday, July 3, 2008

Life Journal July 3, 2008
Today's readings: Isaiah 6, 7; 2 Chronicles 26, 27; Philemon

Action

Scripture
And I am praying that you will put into action the generosity that comes from your faith as you understand and experience all the good things we have in Christ.
Philemon 6

Observation
Our faith should result in action.

Application (How will I be different today because of what I have just read?)
A good reminder today that I need to always live out my faith--God has given me so much--it is not mine to hold on to, though--it is given to me to give away. So, today I will open my hand and give.

Prayer
Father God, thank You for all the good things I have in Christ. Thank You for being so generous to me. Lord, may I freely give out of what has been freely given to me.

No comments: